Indore is a tier 2 city, the largest city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh by population. A central power city, Indore exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment and has been described as the commercial capital of the state. Located on the southern edge of Malwa Plateau, the city is located 190 km west of the state capital of Bhopal. Indore traces its roots to its 16th century founding as a trading hub between the Deccan and Delhi. The city and its surroundings came under Maratha Empire on 18 May 1724 after Maratha Peshwa assumed the full control of Malwa. During the days of the British Raj, Indore State was a 19 Gun Salute (21 locally) princely state (a rare high rank) ruled by the Maratha Holkar dynasty, until they acceded to the Union of India. Indore served as the capital of the Madhya Bharat from 1950 until 1956.
Due to its location in Central India (approx.76o E, 23o N) , far from the sea, Indore has a moderately extreme climate. Winter: In winter(November to February), the night low is around 10oC.At the peak of winter, it can be as low as low as 2 to 3oC. The record low is +1.5oC. summer : During Summer(April-June) the days are hot (35-40oC) with the peak summer (May) day temperature sometimes touching 45c. However , unlike other places in central India, the summer nights in Indore are something special. Due to its location on the southern edge of the Malwa Plateau, however hot it may be during the day, in the late evening, cool breeze starts which makes the evenings quite pleasant, referred to as Shab-e-Malwa. Rainfall: Indore gets moderate rainfall of 30-35 inches (~80cms) during July-September due to S. W. Monsoon.
Venue: Brilliant Convention Centre
- Technologically advanced and state of the art convention Centre of this scale located in the heart of Indore City.
- Largest pillar less air-conditioned hall admeasuring 22500 sq ft having a height of 50ft. and pre-function area of 9000 sq ft.
- 15 multipurpose banquet halls ranging from 500 sq ft to 22,500 sq ft ideal for conferences & conventions.
- Beautifully landscaped garden admeasuring 150,000 sq. ft. for outdoor events with amphitheatre facility.
- Dedicated exhibition hall admeasuring 25000 sqft.
- 100+ luxurious and spacious rooms with exclusive rooftop restaurant, recreation room, gymnasium and business centre.
- Ample parking space in excess of 2000 cars in and around BCC.
- Dedicated event focussed facility with a unique blend of corporate ambiance with the warmth of hospitality.
- Just 12 Kms from the air-port and located within the Central Business District of the city.
- Strategically located near to several hotels offering a cumulative capacity of more than 1000 star rooms.
Conference Secretariat: AIOS
Prof. (Dr.) Namrata Sharma (Hony. General Secretary)
8A, Karkardooma institutional Area, Near DSSB Building, Manglam Road Karkardooma, Delhi - 110092 (India)
Phone: 011 - 22373701-05
Indore Lasik and Laser Centre,
216-217, DM Tower, Janjeerwala Chowk,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh