- The Society reserves all Rights to accept or reject any Application.
- All the Columns should be Filled in properly
- The Proposer and Seconder should be Ratified Life Member of the Society. Their Membership No., Mobile No and Email ID are compulsory. It should be ensured that the applicant has obtained the consent of the Proposer and Seconder.
- Documents to be attached with Application form
Copy of Degree MBBS / MD
Medical Council Registration Certificate
Proof of Residence in India i,e. Copy of Voter ID Card / Adhar Card / Passport
Photograph of Applicant
Signature of Applicant
- The Membership No. will be allotted and conveyed to the applicant only after reconciliation of payment and verification of all documents submitted.
- Every New Member will initially be provisionally admitted and shall be deemed to have become a full Member only after formal ratification by the General Body of AIOS
- For any information / clarification please contact :
Dr. Barun Kumar Nayak
Hony. General Secretary, AIOS,
P.D. Hinduja National Hospital & MRC, Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim, Mumbai - 400 016 (India)
Tel. : 022-24447165 / 011 -22373701 – 05 Email : email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
AIOS Headquarters: 8A, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Near Deepak Memorial Hospital, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092 (India)
Tel: 011-22373701 - 05