Rajasthan Ophthalmological Society glaucoma PG teaching program was organized on 10th March 2019. Dr Devendra Sood President GSI was guest of honour & Dr Mayuri Khamar was guest faculty in this program that was attended by several residents from all over Rajasthan.
Dr. Sonal Kalia
World glaucoma week activities by Dr Vinita Ramnani, H.O.D. Eye Department, Bansal Multi Speciality Hospital, Bhopal, between 10th to 16 th march 2019
- Glaucoma walk by bhopal division ophthalmic society, on 10th march at boat club, attended by 200 peoples.
- Free glaucoma camp on 10th and 11th march 2019, at Eye Department Bansal Hospital.
- Glaucoma awarness video.
- Glaucoma awarness pamplets
- Glaucoma article in hindi for news paper.
- Ayushman program on bansal news tv show with question answers from veiwers on glaucoma awarness.
- Glaucoma overview guest lecture for eye surgeons and optometrist with poster and slogan compition.
Indira Gandhi Eye Hospital & Research Centre, Lucknow organised following glaucoma awareness activities :
- Organised program for patient education & also did interaction with patients to share their experiences on 12th March 19.
- Distributed glaucoma pamphlets throughout week.
- Take part in glaucoma awareness walk on 15th March 19.
- Participated in TV Doordarshan Live program on glaucoma awareness on 15th March 19.
- Participated in radio talk on glaucoma awareness.
On the eve of Glaucoma awareness week Midnapore - Rotary Eye Hospital, West Bengal has arranged one screening camp, called our old diagnosed patients of glaucoma for free evaluation and gave them anti glaucoma medication free of cost. Apart from this we had distributed glaucoma awareness leaflets among general patients and in public places. We put posters on glaucoma awareness in our hospital premises. Video display of glaucoma diagnosis and treatment was played during opd hours whole of the week.
Dr Suman Das,
Midnapore Rotary Eye Hospital, West Bengal.
To celebrate Glaucoma week, a C.M.E. was organised by Sirsa Fatehabad Ophthalmogical Society on 10-03-2019 at Hotel Aroma Inn Sirsa. Dr. Mahip Bansal welcomed the audience and the speaker Dr. Parveen Rewri, associate professor Maharaja Aggarsen Medical College Agroha. He delivered a very informative talk on "Interpretation of Visual Fields in Glaucoma."Dr. Amit Wasil presented a token of regards to the speaker. Dr. Rajan Gupta dwelled upon preparations for Ophthafest 2019, the forth coming HOS conference to be held in Sirsa on 21st & 22ndSeptember 2019. All the members took active part in the discussions that followed. Dr. Praveen Arora, President Sirsa Fatehabad Ophthalmological Society thanked the audience and the speaker for participation. Following ophthalmologist attended in addition to above- Dr. M.L. Bagla , Dr. Gaurav Goyal, Dr. Yuvika Goyal, Dr. Monika Insan, Dr. Neeru Gijwani, Dr. Sushil Kumar, Dr. Amit Arora, Dr. Rohit Sharma, Dr. C.P. Dadhich.
Dr. Mahip Bansal
Sirsa Fatehabad Ophthalmogical Society
Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society created history when every society affiliated to MOS conducted Glaucoma Awareness rally in the entire state.