Alert: COVID 19
India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi has imposed a nationwide lockdown in an attempt to slow the spread of the coronavirus.The restrictions came into force at midnight local time (18:30 GMT) and will be enforced for 21 days."There will be a total ban on venturing out of your homes," Mr Modi said in a televised address. There have been 519 confirmed cases across India and 10 reported deaths.India - which has a population of 1.3bn - joins a growing list of countries that have imposed similar measures.Nearly 400,000 people have tested positive for the virus worldwide, and around 17,000 have died.
This interactive dashboard/map provides the latest global numbers and numbers by Country of COVID-19 cases on a daily basis
It is important to protect your eyes during the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID -19) pandemic. The virus can spread by touching discharge from an infected person's eye. Guarding the eye as well as hands and mouth can slow the spread of Coronavirus.
Novel Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): The importance of recognising possible early ocular manifestation and using protective eyewear
Alert : Important CoronaVirus Updates for Ophthalmologists
- Declaration / Screening Form for COVID -19 Infection
- State Society COVID-19 Guidelines and Resources
- AIOS Operational Guidelines for Ophthalmic Practice during COVID 19 outbreak
- AIOS Telemedicine Practice Guidelines
- Corona virus infection control for opththalmology
- Covid-19 - AIIMS
- Coronavirus in Ophthalmology
- Important coronavirus updates for ophthalmologists(aao.org)
- Advisory for AIOS Member
Helpline Number Toll free: 1075+91-11-23978046