Alert: COVID 19
PM Modi announced an extension of lockdown till May 3. The total cases of coronavirus in the Country surge past the 10000 mark on 14th April 2020 making it more important that the gains achieved so far in terms of containing the spread are not erased. Ministry of Home affairs have issued revised Guidelines on the measures to be taken by Ministries/ Department of Govt. of India, State/Union Territory Authorities for containment of COVID-19 epidemic in the Country, D.O. No. 40-3/2020-DM-I (A) dated 14th April 2020.
This interactive dashboard/map provides the latest global numbers and numbers by Country of COVID-19 cases on a daily basis
It is important to protect your eyes during the Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID -19) pandemic. The virus can spread by touching discharge from an infected person's eye. Guarding the eye as well as hands and mouth can slow the spread of Coronavirus.
Novel Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): The importance of recognising possible early ocular manifestation and using protective eyewear
Alert : Important CoronaVirus Updates for Ophthalmologists
- Declaration / Screening Form for COVID -19 Infection
- State Society COVID-19 Guidelines and Resources
- AIOS Operational Guidelines for Ophthalmic Practice during COVID 19 outbreak
- AIOS Telemedicine Practice Guidelines
- Corona virus infection control for opththalmology
- Covid-19 - AIIMS
- Coronavirus in Ophthalmology
- Important coronavirus updates for ophthalmologists(aao.org)
- Advisory for AIOS Member
Helpline Number Toll free: 1075+91-11-23978046