- Society reserves all rights to accept or reject any application.
- All columns should be filled as appropriate.
- The proposer and seconder should be ratified life member of the society. Their membership no., mobile no and email ID are compulsory. Prior consent of the proposer and seconder are required.
- Documents to be attached with Application form
Copy of degree MBBS / MD
Medical council registration certificate
Proof of residence in India i,e. copy of voter ID card / adhar card / passport
Photograph of applicant
Signature of applicant
- The membership no. will be allotted and conveyed to the applicant only after reconciliation of payment and verification of all documents submitted.
- All new members will be provisionally admitted and shall be deemed to have full member only after formal ratification by the general body of AIOS
For any information / clarification please contact
Dr. Namrata Sharma
Hony. General Secretary, AIOS,
AIOS Headquarters: 8A, Karkardooma Institutional Area, Near DSSSB, Karkardooma, Delhi-110092 (India)
Tel: 011-22373701 - 05