- Retina & Vitreous
- Comprehensive Ophthalmoloagy
- Refractive Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus
- Oculoplastic Surgery
Note: At one time a member can apply only for one speciality. One candidate can do maximum in two specialities.
- Must be an AIOS member
- Basic post graduate qualification in ophthalmology recognized by Govt. of India (DO/ DNB/MD/ MS/ any recognized foreign qualification)
- Minimum one year experience after post graduation
- Should have at least one year practical experience in the specialities
OSCE & VIVA: Different centers for different specialities.
|Online Application Form||Available on www.aios.org|
|Last date of receipt of application form||31st August 2019|
|Online written test||October 2019|
|Declaration of written test result||November 2019|
|OSCE & Viva voce||November - December 2019|
|Declaration of final result||December 2019|
Examination process involves 3 stages
- 1 st Stage: One hour theory online exam - 60 MCQ Questions, Pass marks: 70%
- 2 nd Stage: OSCE - Cut off 50%
- 3 rd Stage: Viva voce
Rs 5,000/- per candidate per subject (DD in favour of "All India Ophthalmological Society"), Payable at Delhi.
Type of Questions
|Must know||50%||No negative marking|